Arizona Veterinary Dental Specialists provides board certified veterinary dental care for dogs, cats as well as exotic animals. To schedule an appointment or discuss specific questions about our various pet dental services, contact Arizona Veterinary Dental Specialists at one of our three Phoenix area locations.
Our Veterinary Dental Specialties Include:
- Professional Veterinary Dental Cleanings - Learn more about comprehensive annual pet teeth cleanings.
- Pet Oral Surgery and Extractions - Pet oral surgery and teeth extractions are sometimes necessary in the case of pet fractured pet teeth, pet oral cancer or growths or pet jaw fractures.
- Periodontal Disease and Treatment - Periodontal disease includes gingivitis (inflammation [reddening] of the gums) and periodontitis (loss of bone and soft tissue around the teeth). Often with periodontal therapy, we can save a pets teeth from extraction.
- Orthodontic Treatment & Bite Evaluation - Abnormal bites (malocclusions) in a dog or cat can develop as a result of failure or slow loss of the primary teeth, or failure or slow eruption of the secondary teeth and may be potentially painful for your pet.
- Root Canal Treatment - Root canal therapy can save teeth in dogs and cats that are fractured or abscessed. Teeth serve an important function for animals and it is beneficial to save them.
- Crowns and Restorative Dentistry - Crowns and restorative dentistry can restore the structure of a pets tooth after damage caused by diseased or fractured teeth.
- Feline Dental Disease - Feline tooth resorption and feline stomatitis can be both painful and debilitating for cats.